Monday, November 19, 2012

Stop with all the Social Media: Day 5
Hey! guys its me again with my experiment and I can't believe that this is the last day of my experiment. So far on the last day of my experiment it has gone well today while I was at school after my writing class I went to the library and I went there because I wanted to find something to do that will use all of my time. What I did was is that I took my history book out and I started reading some pages that my professor told me to do because he was going to give me a quiz over the material that I just read so I wanted to do that because I wanted to prepared for my reading quiz so I can do well tomorrow. Yesterday my mom made me read a bunch of Money magazines and while I was reading these magazines I actually thought it was pretty interesting to read about what people are doing with money. Another interesting that I learned from doing reading these money magazines  is that I also learned about how our economy is doing right now and how much money are people making from their jobs.

After I read these magazines watched some T.V. for a little while so I can just have my mind off of studying for a little while. I got to watch all of my favorite shows on T.V. because it's been so long since I have watched these shows and I miss it a lot. After I watched some T.V. I decided to go to the community center to work-out with my dad I like to work-out it keeps me healthy and I then get really fit body while I am working out I spent around 2 hours lifting weights and going on the trendmill. When I came back home I first took a shower to get rid of all of the sweat. Then I had some quality time with my family and discussed about how our days went and what did we do and those sorts of questions. I liked socializing with my family because I think it's quite fun and I like talking to people most of the time. The next day I went to the senior citizens home to volunteer and I basically gave a lot of snacks to all of the elderly citizens my mom actually forced me to go since I haven't done this type of task for a while now.

For the last few days of this experiment it has actually gotten better because now that I stopped doing Social Media for the last few days its definitely changed my life a lot. I have gotten better opportunities for taking care of other things besides sitting on my computer all day and chatting with my friends. I'm really glad my experiment worked because I was able to stay away from social media for a week. I just hope I will be able to do future projects like this so I can make even a bigger impact in this world that we are living in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment