Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stop with the all the Social Media:  Day 4
Well this is the fourth day of my experiment and for the last few days I have found continued to do some really productive things in my time. Yesterday I decided to wake up early in the morning and go for a walk wiht my mom around my neighborhood. I felt like walking around the neighborhood was a great exercise and   a good use of my time , but at the same time I thought it was pretty walking around with my mom because I got to talk lots of interesting things with her. I think my experiment is working well so far because as I found ways to spend my time productively it actually got my mind off of even doing any social media.

Later in the day I went grocery shopping with my mom we actually had to go to an Indian Grocery Store to buy some Indian Food. My mom actually wanted me to come because she needed my help and I couldn't really say no to her so I said then I guess I will come with you so at the same time you can have somebody to help you. I also then read a couple of Fortune Magazines that I found in my library in my house and in these magazines I read lots of interesting things like about this year's presidential election and about what's happening on Wall Street these days. As I read more and I actually got a sense of what is happening throughout this whole world so I thought that was pretty sweet. Later during the day I then went to the Community Center to work-out because I had too much stress on myself about all this school work that I have to get done and I thought that was a way to actually get my stress taken away because while I was exercising I didn't even think about studies for a while so that really helped me.

After exercising in the community center I went back home and I decided to spent little quality time with my mom and sister because when I am not doing anything else I usually like to talk to them. As I was talking to my mom and sister we talked about all sorts of things like about how my sister is doing in school, about the presidential campaign and that we were all happy that Obama won the election, and also about did you make new friends in school or not. I was actually quite fun to talk to my sister and mother because we never have a time where we just talk about random things because as for me and my mom and sister were actually pretty busy doing other things so that was just a great use of my time. After talking to both my mom and sister I just some T.V. for some time because there was this new episode of The Office so I wanted to see it so bad because this show's really funny and it cracks me up.

So only one more Day of my experiment I will continue to find new productive things to do that will definitely keep my mind off social media for at least a day. Well Day 5 here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment