Thursday, November 15, 2012

 Stop with the All the Social Media Day 2                                                                                               After one day of not doing any social media on my computer you know I think I feel very happy I didn't even think about even going on Facebook and chat with my friends. So to me I think its going pretty well so far I mean I have been using most of my time to do productive things like doing Karate. I have decided to do that because I think its a way to relieve my stress from a lot of school work. Another productive thing that I have done during my time is that I have been reading a lot of books I feel like this is a way to really keep my brain to think and it is also a way to really increase my vocabulary skills. So I think to me my experiment of stopping social media is definitely working. I feel that not doing Facebook for a week its really kept me out of the social media and that now I can focus on the things that are important to me. I also think that now my mind now is not thinking about Facebook and it is definitely not getting me distracted. Besides just reading or  doing Karate I'm also starting to work out again its been a long time since I have been working out you know by just doing that it has kept my mind away from all the Social Media stuff and I realized the more I worked out the more it kept me away from talking with my friends or even uploading photos on Facebook. I'm thinking even for the next few days I will keep on doing these productive things because I think for at least just one day so far its really helped me keep my mind off of Facebook. My mother even asked me if I was going to do any chatting and I said no mom I will try to find ways to try to get out of social media for a while. After my mother was asking the question I totally just stayed out of social media. For the next few days I will continue to read books and to exercise because to me that's one of the most important things to do in life definitely not Social Media. Sure I do like chatting with my friends , but I think I rather stick with some productive things because those things really is a good use of my time. I have used my computer to now check grades on my school site and also to email important things to people. I really did not even think about Facebook at all while I was doing these things. So as the days go by I hope that my experiment will at least not fail and I hope it will keep on working so I get good results out of it.
Varun Sood

No comments:

Post a Comment